Monday, February 7, 2011

Packer Fever Project

Since I'm not an avid football fan, the constant presence of green and yellow reminds me of spring. So my project took form as a "Packer" tree, with dark green and golden yellow branches. The tree is supposed to symbolize the renewal of spring time, and the common spring fever that so many people catch. I liked drawing the tree, but my concept was lacking because I couldn't figure out how to effectively incorporate the Packer fever theme into the spring fever. The composition was awkward since I lacked a background, so I cut out the silhouette of the shape, which sort of accentuated the positive and negative space. But I'm still not satisfied with the project because I don't really know what else to do with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make sure you post a picture of your project. Consider some of the suggestions made during critique about ways to finish.